Wednesday 4 May 2016

About

Hello, I'm Rebeccah, and welcome to my blog!

I do this from my bed as I am currently fighting Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME/CFS). My blog posts are away of connecting to the outside world and often come from the point of view of disability and illness. 

Before I got ill I used to love to bake, and still try to do this when possible, so hope to share my recipes with you. My recipes will all be gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free, as I am firstly a coeliac and have developed an intolerance to all dairy sugars since being ill. I also find that refined sugars exacerbate some my symptoms so avoid it most of the time.

I enjoy reviewing places on the few times I go out the house and am not at an appointment. These will vary from restaurants to holidays and I hope to always include information for the disabled as I am in a wheelchair and use sticks.

As this is also a reflection of my life I, there will be blog posts on any aspect including beauty products, of which I only use the products with the purist and most natural ingredients, and anything else that sparks my interest.


I hope to include blog posts on different aspects of M.E. which I have been suffering from since October 2006. I find these difficult to write sometimes but it is important to spread awareness of this horrible illness. Not only to educate others but also so that other sufferers do not feel alone. I have felt great comfort in reading blogs by other chronically ill sufferers and I hope to return the favour.
Back to Top